This little girl is growing up too fast. She decided she was ready to crawl when we were at my grandfather's funeral service (very bittersweet for me- the last time he saw her he kept telling her to get on with it and crawl...I'm sure that put a smile on his face that she accomplished this at his farewell) and now is my little super crawler, all over the place. She constantly contemplates the possibility of letting go of whatever it is that she is holding on to as she stands. Then she becomes too frustrated that she is too scared to let go and begin taking steps. She is hilarious! I look at her often and cannot believe that in two months she will no longer be an infant, but considered more of a toddler.
She loves to play peek-a-boo with Papi and even gets shy when they do so. She loves her daddy that's for sure! She is feisty (like me, for sure), clever (like her dad), tender, and bubbly.
Here she is wearing the Mexican soccer jersey that my dad gave her last summer. I was surprised that it still fits. So, in the spirit of anticipation of the World Cup this summer, I dressed her up, grabbed the camera, and she just smiled away. Can't wait to be in El Paso this summer for the big family parties while we watch the games. ¡Vamos Mexico! :)

0 Notes:
Post a Comment