I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...for schooling, that is. I will be an official college graduate in November. I couldn't have done this without Chip. You are so amazing, sweetheart. Thank you for helping me get up and going when I couldn't do it myself.
School resumes in the Fall (August 24th, I believe) and I will be in a 3rd grade class all day long. I will even be the one and only teacher in the classroom for 3 weeks out of the 10 weeks left of my scholastic journey. I'm actually quite excited about that. I am not, however, looking forward to hardly seeing my precious little girl and husband during that time. It is going to be a tough 10 weeks. Oh well, the show must go on, right? In the meantime, I have 4 months of summer time! May, June, July and pretty much all of August. Why can't I be rich so that we could afford to move home for these months only to return to wrap things up and pack up to leave again? :( I am racking my brain thinking of how I am going to remain productive during this time. I guess I should look over my resolutions list from January and get to it (since I have yet to accomplish a single goal [sigh] ). I think I will lose 10 pounds, read some books, organize the nursery/office, and take on some Italian lessons. That sounds good for now...we will see how much I got done when August rolls around. Yay for the beginning of summer break :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Notes:
Congrats!
Post a Comment