BlogPhoto2012

Who are You not to Be?

Today I came across a quote that just hit me and will surely stay with me for the rest of my life for it has taken its place amidst my favorite quotes. It says:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."

Who am I not to be? Again- Who am I NOT TO BE? Be, Be, Be...Be the best you can be.

1 Notes:

Kelsey Bendixen said...

I love that quote! I have heard it before and although I don't remember by who or where it is very powerful. Thanks for reminding me :)