When life gives you lemons...don't suck on them. That's my new mantra. I don't know about making lemonade all the time. It can be hard to make lemonade, if you know what I mean. It is so much easier to complain, point fingers, and have a pity party when things don't go our way. I guess I have to stop sucking on lemons...The semester is finally over and I can honestly ask, How on Earth did I get here? I have the world's most amazing husband and support group- that's why. I have doubted myself and my ability to accomplish some things in life in the past and now that I am getting so close to realizing one of my dreams I cannot help but to feel grateful for the blessings that I have been given all along. I have been blessed with a wonderful companion, a healthy and lively baby girl, and excellent parents, siblings, and an in-law family that is just amazing. So instead of wishing that things were different, wasting time being sad over things that I can not control, wishing people were more genuine and calid, I should just grab a good book and pour myself a glass of lemonade.
When life gives you lemons...
When life gives you lemons...don't suck on them. That's my new mantra. I don't know about making lemonade all the time. It can be hard to make lemonade, if you know what I mean. It is so much easier to complain, point fingers, and have a pity party when things don't go our way. I guess I have to stop sucking on lemons...The semester is finally over and I can honestly ask, How on Earth did I get here? I have the world's most amazing husband and support group- that's why. I have doubted myself and my ability to accomplish some things in life in the past and now that I am getting so close to realizing one of my dreams I cannot help but to feel grateful for the blessings that I have been given all along. I have been blessed with a wonderful companion, a healthy and lively baby girl, and excellent parents, siblings, and an in-law family that is just amazing. So instead of wishing that things were different, wasting time being sad over things that I can not control, wishing people were more genuine and calid, I should just grab a good book and pour myself a glass of lemonade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Notes:
Post a Comment