Last week the aunts and cousins threw a baby shower for me. Like always, they had the best food and most importantly, the best company. I feel so lucky to be a part of their family, they all have made me feel right at home since day one. Thank you Angelle, Katie, and Aunt JoAnne for being the coordinatoors, Aunt Nancy for sharing her beautiful home with us, and to all the Smart girls (Aunt Julie included) for making this a memorable event and for always making me feel appreciated and loved. I love you all!
Price Family Baby Shower
Last week the aunts and cousins threw a baby shower for me. Like always, they had the best food and most importantly, the best company. I feel so lucky to be a part of their family, they all have made me feel right at home since day one. Thank you Angelle, Katie, and Aunt JoAnne for being the coordinatoors, Aunt Nancy for sharing her beautiful home with us, and to all the Smart girls (Aunt Julie included) for making this a memorable event and for always making me feel appreciated and loved. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Notes:
Post a Comment