BlogPhoto2012

Laura

This was an exciting weekend for one of my best friends, Laura. She and I have been friends since we were 10. I love our friendship, she is more like another sister to me than just a really good friend. This weekend we went up to a bbq competition at the Snowbird resort on Friday to celebrate that she would be going through the temple for her endowments the following day. It was nice to drive up the canyon and have yummy pulled pork sandwiches. On Saturday, we went to the Provo temple to share that milestone with her. I was a little aprehensive about going to the temple at 40 weeks since Kamila could come at any minute. Could you imagine?! I would be mortified if my water were to break at the temple! Luckily this little girl seems to love my womb and has no intention of coming early or on time, apparently. It was a very sweet feeling to be there with Laura. Im so grateful for friends like her and for temples.

1 Notes:

John and Jessica said...

Que gachas que no me invitaron! ;) Congrats Laura!!