
We had our annual date with the Telford's to the Orem fair and it was so much fun. The weather was great, there was all sorts of yummy food, lots of booths with cute crafts and things for sale, and games. This year I obviously could not get on the rides I did last year, but my friend Heather proposed going on the potato sack slide. I was a little hesitant at first since I felt like I was not ready to have this baby quite yet (I am nesting BIG time..it is ridiculous. I still don't feel like I am ready for Kamila to come home because I don't have her armoire in the nursery yet nor do I have a diaper bag.....Oy Vey. I know). I figured if I had survived being on Papa's boat on a very choppy Lake Powell just a few weeks ago, then I would be just fine on the slide. Well, it was sooo much fun! Our faces as we are coming down are hilarious!! The best part was watching people's reactions as they watched these two very pregnant women finish the ride. Heather is also still pregnant so maybe we could have done that a couple more times :)
P.S.-the more pregnant I am, the less photogenic I become! :(

2 Notes:
Kristal!
You are so brave!! I can't believe you went dow that slide! :) HA HA! When I get to that point I usually just like to be lazy... ha ha! :)
Kristal!
You have the cutest little pregnant belly! I was so sad that I missed the Price Baby Shower for you:( Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer. I did the choppy boating thing too when I was preggers. (not fun at all) Kyle and I finally joined the blogging world if you want to check our blog out its jamieandkylefransen.blogspot.com
Be sure and post lots of pics of baby Kamila when she arrives!
Post a Comment