MaPLe CaNyOn
Yesterday we ventured out into the wilderness with some friends and some of their friends! It was a lot of fun. ALthough I am definitely not an outdoorsy person, this was very enjoyable. It was also ALexa's first time camping! I couldn't believe it! We went up to Maple Canyon which is right by Ephraim, Utah. It is gorgeous!
The drive was only about an hour away from Provo, but long enough to see some very unusual things. As we were driving into Epharaim, this herd of cows was blocking the street that we needed to turn into. I thought it was hilarious and jsut had to get a picture. You only see these things in Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Notes:
Oh Kristal, that looks like so much fun!!! I want to go 4-wheeling so bad!
Cristal, me gustó mucho tu blog. Que todo siga muy bonito con tu esposo.
Post a Comment