
Chip and I both love to watch movies at home and that liking has been magnified while my little sister has been here. The last movie that we watched at home together was The Bucket List, which is the new addition to my favorites list. I don't want to spoil the movie for those of you who haven't watched it yet so I won't tell you anything except that it is about accomplishing goals and the things that make you and others happy before you die. Alexa and I were sobbing by the end..I feel sorry for Chip! Anyway, since then the thought of a "bucket list" has been lingering in my mind. The list is composed of unresolved or unattempted things that someone wants to do before dying. As corny as it may sound, planning my own 'bucket list' has had an impact on me and the way I perceive things as of late. Hopefully I will be able to hang on to this epiphany for a very long time.

0 Notes:
Post a Comment