BlogPhoto2012

FaMiLy ReuNioN



Before heading out to California, Chip and I left a day early so that we could stay the night in Vegas and see our good friend Matt who is hilarious and such a neat guy. Luckily for me, the boys took me to my favorite place in Vegas which is a boba parlor. They have the yummiest bobas ever!If you have been deprived of one, please see your nearest boba place. You will thank me for it ;)

Mom and Dad Price very generously put together an incredible family vacation in Mission Bay/San Diego. All the four boys and their families were there, which was really neat because Ryan and Brigitte and fam have recently moved back to the States after being in Germany for 3 years. I loved getting to know them since I didn't really get to do so during the crazyness of our wedding.

We spent most of the time at the beach or at the pool at the resort, which was so fun. We got to go to Sea World, which sadly, loses its fantastical magic as you get older. However, I still loved every minute of it and didn't fail to be impressed by huge Shamu. The boys got to go scuba diving and Chip saw all sorts of crab and exotic fish in the La Jolla cove which is also where Bri took our family pictures. Something Chip told me I should include on here is the detail that I flashed a fourth of San Diego. Chip was teaching me the proper way to body surf and on my first successful attempt, I came out of the water with my chest completely bare. The look on his face was hilarious. He rushed over to me and said " Kristal! Your top is gone!" I had no idea. Guess that will be it for body surfing for me.

We went to very yummy seafood places (heck-even Rubio's tastes different when you have access to fresh supplies!),strolled down the boardwalk, played lots of board games with everyone crowded in mom and dad's room before bedtime, went to Belmont park to ride the famous rollercoaster, and just enjoyed each others company. I'm lucky to have two families that I love being a part of.

3 Notes:

The Booher's said...

How fun! I bet we were there at the same time! I love our price family tradition of going to SD every summer!

Jessica Sandberg said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE San Diego. I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. Isn't La Jolla beautiful? Oh, I love that first picture of you guys. You both look so good. I miss you!
Besitos.

Angelle said...

Love the pics, wish we could have been with you all!