BlogPhoto2012

Wonderful Celebration


Well, needless to say that Chip outdid himself once more. He never fails to both impress me and surprise me with the thoughtful and very sweet things that he does. We started off our anniversary day by going to lunch and then returned home only to have Chip send me away to get a mani/pedi. It was awesome! It is so nice to be a girl! (Sometimes I feel ludicrous spending 40 bucks just to have someone polish my feet when i could be doing it myself..anyway)
However, the best part of my day was returning home to find my sweet husband looking ravishing as he led me into our kitchen where he had set up a beautifully romantic dinner. He ordered dinner from Chef's Table which was truly succulent and, let me tell you, was served on the new china he bought for us from our wedding registry...I am often amazed at how thoughtful he is. After dinner we went to the movies to catch "What Happens in Vegas", which by the way, is hilarious and a great romantic comedy for both guys and gals. I couldn't have asked for a better day with a better companion! I'm very excited for the many years to come.
p.s.- i came across this quote and loved it!
You know you're in love when you can't sleep...because reality is finally better than your dreams ~Dr. Seuss

6 Notes:

heather telford photography said...

what a sweetheart!! he is so thoughtful!! i cant believe its been a year!!

Jessica said...

Chip, You are amazing!!! We love these simple little extras our husbands come up with so to make us feel special. Way to think ahead and make this day special. Of course, you're a Price so we knew you'd pull through for that Kristal who we couldn't live without in our fam! You, Chip, hit the jackpot there!!! :)

Kylie said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so darling and thoughtful!...we totally need to go do something sometime!

The Booher's said...

Hi guys its Buffy! Happy anniversary, wow that year went fast! And I know that Chip is a very thoughtful person, you got an amazing husband! He comes from the best family! (hee hee) You guys are very perfect for eachother! Take care!

Angelle said...

How fun Kristal! I'm so happy Chip took such good care of you. It makes me think that Chip did, even subconsciously, learn from Grammy after all. Happy Anniversary!

Jessica Sandberg said...

How sweet! I can't believe it's already been a year. Congratulations!