
My little sister ALeXa has been visiting us for a week and she will be here for two more. It has been fun pretending to be parents! This past week we have been up to Mill Creek Canyon, had a BBQ at Rock Canyon Park with some of my childhood girlfriends and some of Chip's friends which was a blast. Lots of yummy food, volleyball, and great company.

On Friday night we went to the Orem fair and then returned Saturday night to watch the fireworks after the barbeque. It was a lot of fun. The night would have been absolutely perfect except for the accident that I had while longboarding with Chip. We were both riding it and must have hit a rock and I just flew off and now i have a nice big scratch on my knee to prove it!
Last night we took a drive up to Squaw Peak and we saw 3 deer! Alexa and I were so excited. If you look closely, you will see one, I was able to snap this before the flash scared it away. chip.
2 Notes:
You have just said a million reasons to stay in Utah. You can do that stuff here in AZ but the temp. is 113 today, so NO THANKS. I wish I was up in Utah so bad because of the weather and the beautiful country to drive and see. Enjoy it while you have it because you will wish you never moved away from Utah, TRUST ME...
How fun, Kris. I hope you and Alexa are enjoying some girl bonding time :).
Post a Comment