BlogPhoto2012

Photography

I finally have accomplished a major goal. I have been working on my photography blog for the longest time and now it is up and running and I feel like a pretty smart cookie.
{Did I mention that I designed it myself? Yeah, I did. Not to brag or anything.}

Embarking on this new adventure has been quite the bumpy road. There have been emotional ups and downs. At times I have felt like I don't have enough time to do everything I wish I could do, inadequate, dealt with the effects of abrasive criticism and spite, just to name a few.

On the other hand, I have learned so much about myself and what I am capable of becoming and doing. I have finally learned that I need to do what is best for my family and myself and seek the things that will make us happy and everything else doesn't matter. Including critics. After all, it is true that I am my worst critic; but furthermore, I have decided that I will not allow myself to listen to any critics, including myself.

I digress. Anyway, who would have thought that I had some graphic designer capabilities in me? I wouldn't have!
Lesson to be learned: you can do anything you set your heart to. Including designing small (but very time consuming), little projects like this one: www.kristalprice.com

3 Notes:

Yitein said...

good for you Kristal! :) a mi me gusta mucho! me inspiras a ser mejor y darle ganas a la vida!

Cody and Sarah said...

Congrats on your photo blog!!! you should be proud of yourself for designing it yourself. Next time you guys are in AZ you should take my family picture, but Im warning you we will test your skills. We are the least photogenic family I know :)

Kristal said...

Sarah, I doubt that! You all make a beautiful family. I would love to take pictures of you guys! :)