I have had a couple of thoughts play over and over again in my mind since yesterday.
I went to my hair appointment feeling glee simply due to 2 reasons:
1.) I love getting my hair done by Annesa. She is the most amazing hairdresser. Seriously. I am a pretty picky girl when it comes to my hair and this gal just "gets" me. She does exactly what I ask for AND she does an exceptional job. Getting my hair done is so revitalizing.
2.) Not only is she an amazing artist, but she is a wonderful friend. Every single time I see her, I leave feeling inspired by her.
So, this is where the point of this post comes in. Annesa told me that we all have to have role models for the things that we aspire to achieve and/or for the qualities we aspire to possess. I know what kind of person I want to become and what qualities and talents I want to possess. So it has me thinking: Who are my role models?
Just to name a couple:
My mother. She has the willingness and dedication to serve others like few people I have ever seen. She is such a nurturing, loving person.
My husband. He teaches me so much about being unselfish.
People like you inspire me to reach for my goals, to reach beyond where I think my limits are.
Who are your role models? What do they inspire you to be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Notes:
Post a Comment