Have a craft night at home when you missed the monthly one with the girls. I was in El Paso when my girlfriends had our monthly girls night so I ordered my kit and got to it last night. A little late in the month but at least our patriotic concoction will proudly shine on our dining table for a week and a half.
This is what perfect husbands do...
Have a craft night at home when you missed the monthly one with the girls. I was in El Paso when my girlfriends had our monthly girls night so I ordered my kit and got to it last night. A little late in the month but at least our patriotic concoction will proudly shine on our dining table for a week and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Notes:
For love of you this happens...:P
Post a Comment