My sweet mother was here for the delivery (2 weeks total) to help out. It was so comforting to have her around. I sure do miss her...I hate being so far away from my family! :( We got to cook, take walks, do shopping, just about anything to help get labor started (although they were very unsuccessful attempts I might add). She is such an amazing mother. I don't know what my life would be without you mom.
My mother-in-law came to help out as well the day after my mom left. I am so spoiled! It was great having so much help. We love you Baka and thank you for everything you do for us.

2 Notes:
Oh Kamila is just too adorable! I can't wait to see her again, I bet she has already changed a ton! Hope you guys had a great time in AZ and TX!
she's gorgeous! congrats to you...you're done! now the hard stuff starts right? wish i could meet her and i hope you're recovering well and doing alright. best wishes!
Post a Comment