After Baka left, the three of us packed up and drove to San Diego for the yearly Price reunion at the beach. Kami is the youngest baby ever to go to a reunion- at only 2 weeks old! She is such a good baby, did great on the drive there and overall. We are so blessed. Mom and Dad rented the cutest beachhouse for all of us to stay at for a week. For pictures of the actual house, you can check out my sisters blog here. Although I did not get much time on the beach. It is SO hard to take a baby to the beach, I guess that is partly due to the fact that I am OCD when it comes to cleanliness and the thought of getting Kami all soiled in sand was not an option. We did manage to take her along with us twice so that was nice. So Kami and I mostly hung out at the house with Darcy and Brig who also have tiny babies. Our fun mostly happened at night when the whole crew would go out for dinner, walks on the beach, or to Belmont Park for the most delicious ice cream cones. They are out of this world good! Mostly, it was nice to be with the whole family and get to spend some time together relaxing and enjoying each others company. Can't wait for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Notes:
Post a Comment