BlogPhoto2012

More Travels....




Our week in California rapidly came to an end and it was time for Chip to come back to Utah (work) and for Kamila and I to go to Texas. It was such a neat time. She got to meet her great grandparents, my dad and siblings. She definitely got all the attention in the world. Being home is always great, but this time it was even more special. Being a mother myself now, I have become more aware and appreciative of my own mother. No one ever tells you how hard motherhood really is. However, I have been blessed with the most sweet and tender mother in the world. I have learned so much from her. Those 2 weeks we were there I savored watching my mom and dad interact more with their first grandchild. How I wish we lived closer! I miss El Paso, the great food and beautiful sunsets. Mostly, I miss my amazing family. I miss my dad and sisters and cute brother-in-law. You all made our stay so comfortable and memorable. We miss you and love you!

0 Notes: