BlogPhoto2012

A Little Bit of Karma...

Last Sunday at church, Chip shared his testimony and mentioned how much his life would change in less than 5 months. He then went on to share a story about how when he was younger, the terrible 4 (he and his brothers) destroyed their dad's vegetable garden. My mother-in-law was so mad that she told Chip, "Someday you will have children of your own who will be worse behaved than you are and karma will have its revenge." Chip concluded by saying that maybe having girls would be a good thing and that he was very happy to welcome some karma into his life. Isn't he sweet?
So, as karma would have it..IT'S A GIRL!!! I am so excited, thrilled is a better word, to have this little person. I have to say that I am blown away with technology. It is unbelieveable to be able to see very clearly how she is developing in the womb. She was moving her little arms all around and eventually her thumb would make its way to her mouth when we would give her a break (she is really curled up with her face facing my spine, so the nurse had to "move" her around a bit).
We are both very happy and excited and can't wait to have her here with us :)

7 Notes:

Courtney said...

Congrats on the little girl!!! How exciting for your family. You are going to have so much fun shopping for her. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Stacey said...

We are SO excited for you guys!!! Little girls are so much fun (and fun to shop for!) Congratulations you guys!

heather telford photography said...

I am so excited for you guys and her little fingers are so precious in this picture!! Can you believe that is inside of you!! It still amazes me everyday!!

Kylie said...

YAY!!! That is SO exciting! Girls are so much fun, all the way around. And have the cutest clothes ever! Congrats! I sure do hope you are feeling better, seriously if you need anything, let me know, I'd be happy to help.

John and Jessica said...

:) So exciting!! What does your family have to say? I bet they are so happy! I'm so excited to see what she'll look like. Hope you're feeling ok.

Cody and Sarah said...

Congrats! Get ready for an overload of pink. It is so much fun and I can't wait for you guys to experience it all.

CorieW said...

That is so cute that you can see her little thumb! So excited for your little girl!