I am about 75% sure I missed that event. The other 25% is the part of me thinking I may have possibly joined in and inadvertantly ended my life from hypothermia.
Yep that was Chip alright screaming like a girl. I still laugh when I think of Chip playing softball and screaming like a girl when the ball came right after him. LOFL
4 Notes:
I am about 75% sure I missed that event. The other 25% is the part of me thinking I may have possibly joined in and inadvertantly ended my life from hypothermia.
Yep that was Chip alright screaming like a girl. I still laugh when I think of Chip playing softball and screaming like a girl when the ball came right after him. LOFL
Yup...some things will never change. I love it!
Oooooo... a newly discovered event in the cousin Olympics -- genius!
Post a Comment