BlogPhoto2012

Happy Valentine's!








Valentine's day started out by having breakfast at home. I made crepes for the first time and we loved them! I love making and having breakfast together yet we rarely get to do it. Then we were off to our day at the Zermatt resort in Midway. It is always so nice to get to do some fun stuff with the cousins.
We hung out at the villa and chated, and then headed to the pool.I love how the boys morph back into 10 year-olds when they are together. They decided that they would get in the pool and then jump out into the snow and roll around, then get back into the pool. It was hilarious! I think the other guests didn't mind the free entertainment at all! (See video above) Afterwards we had yummy pizzas for dinner, then the guys went home and the girls had a sleepover. It was so much fun! I really feel lucky to be in this awesome family. Thanks Shad and Cory for a fun Valentine's Day!

0 Notes: