BlogPhoto2012

My Bump


I can be so lazy at taking pictures and it makes me a little sad to think that I have not kept a journal or have pictures to show for my pregnancy trek so far. SO, here you go, a little evidence of my growing "parasite" as Chip calls it. I kinda hate this stage of the metamorphosis because I feel like I just look more chubby than usual and not pregnant! I know I shouldn't be complaining because when I am resembling a whale I'll be wishing I was back to this point. As a little humorous sidenote, we have our yearly family vacation to San Diego coming up this Summer. Chip asked if I wanted to go to Disneyland like we always do and I said "I dont know, Ill be a big whale by then, Im not sure I want to go to California at all." "Well, he said, then we can go to Sea World instead." Gosh, you gotta love the man. I certainly do.

1 Notes:

Lic said...

Jajaajajjaja...estubo buenísimo!!! Me dió mucha risa jajajja