BlogPhoto2012

Aggravated

Am I the only one who is sick and tired and tired and sick of hearing about how fabulous Obama is??? For crying out loud, the man got elected by Hollywood and by people who have never voted the past million times that they could have. Give me a break! Lets take the man off the pedestal and actually see if he can walk the talk. It's enough of a burden to know that America, with its morals and values, as we know it is g-o-n-e. I hope that those who voted for him know what they were doing. I guess they should be happy knowing that sometime next week we will be paying for abortions performed outside the United States with OUR taxpayer money. Way to go Obamanation supporters!

3 Notes:

Moss Family said...

Wow why don't you tell us how you really feel? j/k.
Jeff

The Booher's said...

AMEN sista! I was a bit ticked when I heard the news about abortions!

heather telford photography said...

I love you!! Way to be babe!! The abortion thing makes my stomach hurt!