BlogPhoto2012

Politically Correct


Ok, so being naturally funny is not one of my knacks . However, I am very proud of a joke I truly made up myself. I guess after listening to Sean Hannity day after day on my way to and from work, I have seriously become obsessed with "Stop Obama Express". As a result of my serious reflection of my political stand, I came up with this corny and cheesy joke that I am so proud of. Ask me if I'm going to vote for Obama............... Are you ready for this??? Answer: OBA-MA- DEAD BODY!!!!

Haha hehe...lol...Haha. Hope you thought it was funny too. If not, I hope that it at least made you smile as you thought I am retarded :)

2 Notes:

CorieW said...

Kristal
Shad and I love oba-ma-dead body! But what I love even more is that you made up a joke! You're hilarious!

Jessica said...

Love it Kristal! Way to go...