Chip is an official college graduate and we celebrated him this past Saturday. We had a barbeque in our backyard with Chip's closest friends and some of our family members. It was a lot of fun! The day was beautiful, not hot at all, and the company was great!Congratulations to the Grad!
Chip is an official college graduate and we celebrated him this past Saturday. We had a barbeque in our backyard with Chip's closest friends and some of our family members. It was a lot of fun! The day was beautiful, not hot at all, and the company was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Notes:
YAY! Congrats, that is so exciting! I can't wait until we are graduated too!
Kristal!
Ok so I found your blog as I was blog stalking... found that tutu giveaway website and then found you on it! (so I sound like a creep, oh well!) HE HE... This is Jessica (Vazquez)... HOW ARE YOU!? I just saw Laura and Vicky a couple weeks ago and we were talking about you :) I'm excited that I found you since I cancelled my myspace I had no way of staying in contact with you. Como estan!?
Hooray for chip! That is exciting. Now you guys just need to move to AZ and hang out with us.
Congrats to Chip! What an exciting thing. So do you know where you guys will be going next? El Paso? jeje. I miss you too much!
Post a Comment