BlogPhoto2012

First White Dress

The blessing Chip gave Khloe was very sweet and touching.

My sweet daughter, these are some of the things your father said in your blessing.

Khloe:

-  your Heavenly Father is grateful that you have chosen to follow Him and come to Earth
- because of your faithfulness, you have chosen to come to this family at this time
- you are blessed to be strong, consistent in the gospel, and a light in this world
- blessed to be of a sweet and timid candor, to soften those whose heart is hardened by the things of this world
- blessed to be of pivotal influence
- blessed with health needed to be happy and continue on to have your own children
- raise your own children and to marry a worthy man in the temple
- blessed with a unique ability to discern the light from the dark and choose the right

The men in the circle were your father, Papa, Abuelo, Tio Oscar, Darin, Todd, Uncle Jeff, JD, Michael, Shad, Uncle Steve, Josh Harris, Jordan.

I am so grateful for the gift of being your mother. Your sweet spirit has brought us so much joy. Your sister adores you; I can't wait until you are older and for the both of you to develop a strong and sincere friendship unlike any other than what only sisters can have. I am so grateful for the gospel, for this church. I know it is true. I hope that you will heed the blessing that your father bestowed upon your head that you may receive the wonderful blessings that have been promised to you if you are obedient. We love you so, so much. May this beautiful dress be the first of three very special dresses that you will wear when you are ready to make covenants and promises with the Lord. I love you with all of my heart, my sweet blossom of wisdom. Khloe1 Khloe2 Khloe3 Khloe4 Khloe5 Khloe6 Khloe7
Melanie, a deep, huge thank you for the beautiful dress. Sharing your wonderful talent with us made the day much more special. You have an amazing gift.

Mandy, thank you so, so much for the adorable headbands. They are perfect! You are the sweetest and have such a talent!

Both of you girls are so sweet and made Khloe look radiant! Thank you, thank you!

 P.s.- you can see more of Melanie's vintage lovelies here {Sadie Then Ty} and more of Mandy's beautiful creations here {Lacy Mae Designs}.

1 Notes:

Jessica Sandberg said...

Where did you get her beautiful shoes? And does you friend Mandy have an actual website? I looked on her Facebook, but wanted to see an online shop. Thanks! Besitos.