Kami and I were in El Paso to finally get to meet Luca. He was born on April 27th and is such a beautiful and healthy baby. We spent most of our days just being around him and helping out the new parents into the new transition of being able to sleep as much as you want to practically no sleep. I forget how much work it is to have a newborn! But I was happy holding my nephew as much as was needed {much to Kamila's dismay}. Kami at one point looked up at me, stomped her foot, and with a firm and straight index finger commanded me to "Give it back!". I didn't understand what she meant and she said it again then covered her eyes with both hands and started to weep. Then it downed on me that she wanted me to give the baby back to Fabi so she could have her mom back all to herself! She cracks me up. I love being her mother.
Kami loved spending time with Nana and Abuelo, having watemelon galore everyday out on the patio before bathtime, playing with the dogs and getting in the pool with all her clothes on. {then skinny dipping}
Thank you Chip for being so willing to share your time with us with my family.
Fabi, you are a wonderful mother and Oscar, you are a great dad. We are so happy for the much anticipated arrival of that cute little munch.
1 Notes:
Okay, I love Kami. She makes me laugh.
Post a Comment