I think that as time continues to pass, the less interested I become in celebrating my birthday. But, when you have a husband like mine and a best friend like the one I have, it is impossible to just let that day slip away unnoticed and uncelebrated.
I was able to sleep in and was awakened by Chip and Kami bringing me breakfast in bed. Then Chip pampered me by sending me off to get a mani/pedi, facial, massage, and hair treatment. Then I came home to find a huge box filled with goodies from Buckle from Mom and Dad {you two know me too well :) } .Afterward, we went to dinner with Cory and some friends at one of my favorite restaurants and then had some scrumptious chocolate cake from The Chocolate that my best friend Laura brought.
I am not fond at all of getting older, but what I do love about having a birthday is how special everyone makes you feel. I loved getting each and every phone call, text, FB message, etc from those who remembered. If that was you, thank you! It made my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Notes:
You make it very easy to do that stuff honey. I love you. Happy birthday baby.
Post a Comment