BlogPhoto2012

Look who is finally a UVU Cum Laude graduate!

Yes, that would be me :)
After many {too many} years of staying up past 12 a.m. finishing papers, getting up at 4:30 a.m. on cold, snowy mornings to catch a bus to Salt Lake, swapping Kami between Chip and I between work and school, and stressful days... I finally got that trophy diploma in December and got to walk as an official graduate this past week. 
There were many times were I doubted my ability to finish school and balance that with being a wife and mother,
but someone upstairs blessed me with the most wonderful companion who gave me the strength to "carry on and keep calm".
I could not have done it without you Chip. 
You are an amazing husband, father, and friend. 
You have been and will always continue to be pivotal in all of my accomplishments. 
Cheers to having 2 Wolverines in our family!!

_DSC0213BLOG
_DSC0182BLOG
_DSC0181BLOG
_DSC0188BLOG

2 Notes:

Unknown said...

Congratulations :) You make that grad cap look good. :)

chip said...

I love you honey. You make life easy.