BlogPhoto2012

Christmas/New Year's




Chip is seriously the best husband ever. He let me go home to Texas for a week prior to Christmas week while he stayed home to work. I love you honey. I always enjoy being home. I only wish that Chip could go with me each time. I slacked on the pictures big time while I was there. My cousin Aime got married and had such a fun reception. Kamila danced the night away (so did I) and finally gave in at about 11pm. We got home at about 2. I can't remember the last time I was up that late.

These are the only pictures I have. Sad for me.
For Christmas, Chip drove down to Phoenix and Kami and I met him there. We had Christmas dinner at Aunt Ginna's followed by the traditional Christmas story play. Kamila wanted nothing to do with it...until the play got going. Then the manger with all of its cozy blankets allured her into thinking she could throw the baby Jesus doll out and take his place. So she did. She laid down, put her thumb in her mouth and let the show go on. Hilarious to say the least.  I don't have pictures to prove it, but I do have a video coming soon.










Christmas day.  We are so blessed to have the families that we do. GrandDad's last words to us before we left were "You know, very few families had the type of Christmas that you did". Truer words could not have been spoken. We are so grateful for our parents, siblings, and their families. We love you all SO much. Christmas would not be the same without you.

0 Notes: