BlogPhoto2012

A Brief (but much needed) Recap

They say pictures are worth a million words or something or other along those lines. I am heavily relying on this premise to be valid to most of you. This is what has been happening in our lives as of late October (don't hold your breath- it looks like it will be a long post):
 Our annual porch Halloween decoration night. Loved that Kamila was able to participate more!
 Kami's first pumpkin patch experience. We went with our friends Mitch and Jessica to the Red Barn in Santaquin. We loved it! The weather was perfect.




 Family pictures taken by my best friend Laura who is a culinary artist, imagine that! I set my camera up and she got to work. I think she needs to reconsider her choice of profession :) The pictures turned out pretty dang well, if you ask me! They are straight out of the camera.






 Mexico. This deserves its own post really. It was amazing. Chip in so enamored with this special land that he is already planning our return for 2011 (so he wishfully thinks).  I saw my friends from high school, took him to the schools I used to attend, the houses we lived in, the beaches I adore. Kamila loved playing in the sand with the bucket her grandpa bought her and even loved being in the ocean itself.




0 Notes: