BlogPhoto2012

So Behind...






Apparently it has been a hectic month, even though it seems like I had more than enough time to blog. I hate that. My birthday was nice, we went out for sushi at The Happy Sumo with Laura and Chad; for our anniversary Chip delighted me with fun surprises like he always does. That night Laura babysat Kamila so Chip and I could go catch a movie. How we miss being able to go out on dates! It is always so much fun when we do. Right now I should be packing for I am headed to El Paso for Kamila's birthday festivities. However, I didn't want to pass up a blog about today. We had Ryan and Briggite's family over for breakfast since they are in town from Las Vegas. Danny and Kami are only a couple of months apart. It was fun to see them together again. Here are some pictures from this morning. Aren't they a cute bunch?

0 Notes: