BlogPhoto2012

Happy Birthday Chip!




I won't say how old Chip turned because I believe that after a certain age you don't tell what number birthday it is :) Chip's birthday was on Saturday, February 27th but we decided to celebrate with family only on the 26th. We went out to P.F. Changs with our cousins and had such a good time. I will miss the girls and the husbands so much when we leave. It is always such a blast to catch up on pop culture, politics, and our life's quirky moments. The girls talked about the Bachelorettes while the guys talked about how lame we were for watching the show. I love it! Then on Saturday, we celebrated his birthday at Pirate Island which is a pizza/arcade restaurant with some of his closest friends, some of which he hadn't seen in several years so needless to say it was very pleasant for Chip to catch up with them. Like always, I forget to pull out my camera until the night is almost over. These are the only pictures that I have; I will have to ask some of our friends for their pictures. Kamila was given a little bite of the delicious chocolate cake that Mel made and boy, was she hyper! She did not want to stop eating it and got very angry when I would not give her anymore. She was also very taken by the glimmering candles on Chip's birthday cake. Chippy, may you have many, many more memorable birthdays. We love you so much!

0 Notes: