

Little Miss K is 7 months old. Already. Sigh. She is growing up too fast. I often just pause the clock in my own little world to stare at this beautiful little soul and analyze, memorize, and treasure her little features: her cherub nose, her twinkling eyes, her delicate mouth, her rosy cheeks. Kamila, you are the the most beautiful gift that Heavenly Father has ever bestowed upon me. You have definitely changed our lives. We love your sweet and tender spirit.

5 Notes:
Kristal, she is such a cutie pie!!! I love the pictures!!! Your friend does an amazing job :)
K and C, sooooo CUTE! Love the topless look...cute poses...love the sucker...too cute I want a copy for my phone...how do I do that? Baka
Pricelss treasures for sure. We need to get together so I can see your little Kami!
She is beautiful!!!
Kristal, she is Gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE the pictures!!! <3 She is growing Sooo fast! And you can see her Sweet personality! I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my blog. Here's ours if you want it... mamaandpapayogi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment