BlogPhoto2012

More February crafting...


I think I'm addicted again. When Chip and I first got married, I would spend most of my money on decorations at Robert's which payed off because now I have a not-too-shabby arsenal of cute little things to put up year round. However, now that I am realllyyyy trying to be frugal and not so conspicuous with my spending, I am trying to make my own decorations and I must say that I l-o-v-e it. I could craft all day, every day. It is so nice to just do something without having to think about anything but what you are working on that moment. I get so busy with being a mother, wife, school, and ME (in that order) that when I get a chance to do something totally selfish (in a good way) it is so refreshing. I only wish that I could do it more often. Maybe I will learn to manage my time more wisely so that I can become the SuperMom that I want to be for my beautiful little angel. By the way, she is now 7 months! Crazy!!! Where does time go? I will be posting pictures of her tomorrow I hope. If not, I will on Friday after she has a photoshoot with my friend Heather (which I am so excited about- she does the cutest baby pictures!) I digressed again...where was I? Oh yes. Crafting. I made this wreath. I think it's pretty dang cute. What do you think? Now I need to figure out what to make for March.....

2 Notes:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for having us over. It was so much fun and my wreath looks amazing!!!

heather telford photography said...

super cute wreath.. :) good job..!