I'm officially a brunette! Again. It is so strange to see myself in the mirror; I feel like I'm a totally different person. I've even scared myself a couple of times when I wander into the w.c. in the middle of the night and see this pale being with dark, messy hair looking back at me. Chip has been asking me to dye my hair "my natural color" (which, may I clarify, this is definitely NOT my natural hair color! It is no way near this dark) for a loooonnggg time now so being the world's best wife that I am, I conceded much to his delight and to my dismay. Well, maybe not too much dismay. I like it some days and others I really wish bleach and my hair would reconnect. I digress. Anyway, not a lot of novelty around the Price household recently but a week ago my sisters, brother-in-law and some friends came up from El Paso for the weekend to snowboard and mostly, to see Kami. She is so spoiled by her aunts and uncle! As always, time went by too fast and they happened to be here the same weekend that we had J.R.'s funeral so the circumstances were not optimal, but I will take any time I can to be with my cute sisters. I love them so much. I could have no other girlfriends and I would still be perfectly content because I would still have my best friends.
Kami is almost 7 months and she is such a sweetie. I love her to death. She makes me smile and has become my little faithful companion when Chip is not home. Chip is being such a sport and champ as he watches her while I am at school, then heads off to work so that I can be a student and stay at home wife.
School is coming along quite nicely (straight A's I would like to add ;)- go me!) ; this is my last official semester of school and then I only have to do 8 weeks of student teaching at an elementary school (we are still trying to figure out if we will be moving to Texas or Arizona this Summer) and I'M DONE!!!! It's very exhilarating to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who kept me going by motivating and supporting me throughout these past 3 years. I adore you Chip.
Speaking of the most awesome husband, I made a countdown for Valentine's Day at a monthly craft night that I have with girlfriends from school. Every day there is a treat with a note for Chip to open. Isn't it cute?! I love crafting and wish I had more time to do so. Maybe once I am done with school I will have the time and money to dedicate myself to my neophyte artistic side. I have decided that I want to become a little Martha Stewart and this will be another goal to add to this years list...along with learning Italian (I would love to be at least trilingual), learning to sew, becoming a baby food culinary artist, reading the Book of Mormon and Bible in depth and with a study guide (it makes all the difference in the world!), and getting my pre-baby -actually, pre-marriage- body back. Lots to do, so little time. Better stop blabbering and get to it! Happy New Year! :)

3 Notes:
I love your hair!!!! It is always nice to have a little change :) Kamilia is so adorable...I might have to barrow her.
How exciting, to have the end in sight for your schooling! congratulations! And I love your hair. You look great!
LOVE your hair!!!! You are gorgeous no matter what. Fun to read your thoughts on life and family. How are we so lucky to have you in our family?
Post a Comment