This week for FHE (family home evening) we were invited over to our friends Nayelli and Ludwign's house to learn to make our own rolls. Nayelli and I know each other from when my family and I lived in Merida, Mexico (that was in 1996! Holy cow!) and she is like family to me. Making the rolls is surprisingly easy but a bit time consuming. It was definitely worth it though! The boys took care of all the cooking and Naye and I got to chit chat while we watched the chefs at work. It was nice to eat rolls till we almost popped without popping our wallet. It was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Notes:
That looks so fun, I've never made my own before. Although I feel like that would make me nauseous if I did it while pregnant! So sorry to miss your coupon night but we're leaving town in the morning for the weekend so I had all kinds of craziness over here!
Post a Comment