BlogPhoto2012

7 weeks left!


Almost there and it shows! I feel HUGE...and I can't wait to be able to see my feet again when I lay down. Mostly, I can't wait to meet this little girl.

5 Notes:

Carolyn said...

You're almost there! I know what you mean...at the end, you start to feel huge and you just can't wait to see your toes again and things like that. :) Best of luck to you!

Angelle said...

Its coming right up! Hang in there!

Cody and Sarah said...

You are a cute prego person. Some people are cute pregnant and some are not. You are cute prego.

We went private and I don't have either of your email addresses. Send me an email and I will send you an invite. sarah@leavitt.us

heather telford photography said...

Oh you look great!! We need to see you soon i miss you guys! American Fork is getting a texas road house!! PaRtY!!

CorieW said...

I'm so excited to meet that little girl too! We need more girls in the family! You still look so cute!