BlogPhoto2012

Baby Shower

One of my best friends, Laura, and her sweet mom threw a baby shower for Kamila and me yesterday. It was so nice to see some of my best girlfriends, especially since I haven't seen most of them since before I was pregnant. The food was so good, all made by Lau and mom (except for the chicken salad I made that is my mom's recipe), the cake was delicious (lemon-my favorite), and we had such a fun time. Despite the "horror" stories that any new mom is bound to hear from experienced moms (especially at a shower), I am so excited for this little girl to get here already! She got the cutest little outfits, headband, shoes, etc. I must say that my friends have great taste in fashion! It will be fun to feel like a 6 year-old playing dress up with my real baby.





My cute friend Heather- we are due several days apart. We have an arranged marriage all set up!


Jessica not so comfy in her diaper :)


Nayelli was loving it!

Jessica, Kim and Kim's sister

Annie, Ale and Nayelli
Heather, Heather, and Chelsea
The "Three Amigas" Laura, Jessica and me. We have grown up together since Primary. I love this picture because I have a picture with Jessica when we turned 8 and got baptized the same day. I love you girls!

Last but not least, diaper making in the making!

4 Notes:

Amber said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come! I wanted to so bad, but you know work. :( It looks like it was fun though. Love ya girl!!!

heather telford photography said...

That was so fun!! You look so cute!!

John and Jessica said...

I am so glad I was able to go!! I really enjoyed seeing you and Laura... and chatting. I must apologize because I left thinking... "I think I might've freaked her out!" which was definitely not my intention!!! SO SORRY!
Don't worry about it, everything will fall right into place and you'll do great when you get that cute little baby here :) You'll be a great mom!

Jessica said...

Sooo cute! Our family's is coming up!