This is what I woke up to today. I couldn't believe it! Here we are, mid-April with 6 inches of snow on the ground. How do people live with this forever and ever? I am so tired of the cold!
No clue how people live in that.... it doesn't make me excited to move back there next weekend. It has been cold here in AZ the past few days (like 66* degrees) but next week it'll be like 98* so it will be the perfect time to move to Utah.... AS LONG AS THE SNOW STAYS AWAY UNTIL WINTER! At least we know it will be a very green summer, right? :)
Yes and Yes. I am just not a winter person, I love the sun! Jeff, you guys will love it here no matter what anyway! and heather, cant wait!! It will be time to move before we know it!
3 Notes:
THAT'S WHY WERE MOVING TO ARIZONA WITH YOU GUYS!!! :)
No clue how people live in that.... it doesn't make me excited to move back there next weekend. It has been cold here in AZ the past few days (like 66* degrees) but next week it'll be like 98* so it will be the perfect time to move to Utah.... AS LONG AS THE SNOW STAYS AWAY UNTIL WINTER! At least we know it will be a very green summer, right? :)
Yes and Yes. I am just not a winter person, I love the sun! Jeff, you guys will love it here no matter what anyway! and heather, cant wait!! It will be time to move before we know it!
Post a Comment