BlogPhoto2012

6 months down, 3 to go!



I can't believe how fast time is going. I wish the first half of my pregnancy had gone by this fast! This little girl will be here before we know it and, believe it or not, I have yet to paint the nursery, put the things that I do have for her where they belong, gees, even buy an outfit for her. I know, you may be wondering if this means I am not excited- rest assured I am THRILLED but for some reason I keep telling myself I should wait till im done with the baby showers--im weird, I know-- although it is hard to not buy everything made for little girls since everything is so darn cute!! Anyway, I'm excited to think that in 3 months I will be a mom! This is not the best picture but I just wanted to post one since as of yesterday it's month 7 and hopefully I can do this in a month and the next (just for you Bri :] ). It is fun to get things rolling, and actually I have done one thing. I made the nursery's first decoration and am so proud of myself. Excuse the yucky wall, like I said, painting this room is number one on my list...I just had to hang it up! I have been so busy with school and probably should have used the time that it took to make this for homework, but I became addicted.I couldn't stop! I am seriously becoming the typical mormon mommy. At least I can say I have done one thing, right?!

5 Notes:

Kylie said...

You are too cute! That wall hanging turned out SUPER cute, I LOVE it! And you aren't weird, we didn't have much for Hallie until after the showers were over either, we totally did the same thing. :)

John and Jessica said...

Kristal!!!

1) you look SO good. Tiny como siempre ;)
2) you will have plenty of time to set up for her, I wouldn't worry :) once you begin "nesting" you'll get it done so fast!! the wall decoration is AWESOME!
3) LOVE the name and the unique spelling you have chosen! That was our #2 girl name except spelled differently. We threw both Camila or Gabriela around forever but ended up with Gaby. It still is one of my favorite names, good choice.

Carolyn said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I love your wall hanging. It is so cute. There is something so exciting about getting the baby's room ready!

I'm so glad you only have three more months!

Angelle said...

I love her name (and the cute decoration)!!! I would wait until after the showers too. You'll know what you have at that point. Can't wait for the Price shower. Coming up next month, I think that's what mom said. Hope you and Chip will be coming to Sandy for conference this weekend.

Jessica said...

So totally cute! I am jus tlike you. I always had to wait. I'm glad you have gotten your wish on her beautiful name! We've got to plan a Price shower!!!