BlogPhoto2012

Reflections of Christ

If you have not seen this art exhibit, you are indeed missing out. I got to walk through it in the Mesa Temple visitor center, and it is just amazing. The spirit is so strong in that room. The entire thing is about Christ, with wonderful paintings that reflect his life. I found this link to a slideshow of the art accompanied by music which is just as moving and powerful(http://www.reflectionsmg.com/reflections-of-christ-videos.php ). Take a minute to watch and listen, and remember that "He is the reason for the season." Merry Christmas!

2 Notes:

Mel said...

That is a really fantastic exhibit. It was here in Salt Lake a few months ago. I love that Christ has a personality in the photos because I know he really does have a great personality. I also love that Christmas is a time of reflecting what is important in our lives. We hope you guys have a very merry Christmas! And that you have a great time in Texas.

Jessica Sandberg said...

I absolutely LOVE this photograph. It is probably my favorite religious picture/painting. I need to find out where to get a print. I agree, this slideshow is beautifully moving. See you guys here!