We still love the SUNS...
Chip and I went to the Jazz vs. Suns game in Salt Lake this past Monday with our good friends Aaron and Naida. I was actually feeling quite normal that night and that alone was awesome. We grabbed some dinner, and headed to the game with high expectations. Sad to say, I may have jinxed them again. This is the third or fourth game Chip takes me to (2 here in Utah and 2 back home in Phoenix where, I may add, Mom and Dad have kller seats...just 5 rows from the court) and they always lose! SO it is Chip's conclusion that it must be me, so he says he will not take me anymore. So sad for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Notes:
Kristal, you better put on your high boots, because chip is feeding you full of crap. You are not the reason why the Suns lose to the Jazz. The Suns just can't keep up with the Jazz at home. Actually who am I kidding the Suns can't keep up with the Jazz anywere.
haha...im debating whether to tell chip you said that or not..Anyway, how ar eyou guys??
You can tell him he knows deep down that it is true. He won't admit it but he knows the truth. We are doing good. Just enjoying this nice 70 degree weather. This is the only time I like it here but I really do miss the SNOW. Snow is the greatest thing on earth. How are you doing?
IM MISSING YOU ALREADY
Post a Comment