First comes Love, then comes Marriage...
Yup...then comes Chip with a baby carriage! We are excited to have a little surprise join our family in June. Although pregancy has not been fun for me at all, I am very hopeful that I will love every part of motherhood. I have been wanting a baby since I was like 5, and now its hard to believe I am getting a real one! I came across this picture of my mom and I, where she is giving me my favorite type of bath..in the sink. It was taken when I was 6 months, on vacation with my parents in Acapulco, Mexico. I look forward to doing the same things I loved growing up with my own little one. I just love this picture, what a great woman God gave me for a mother. Hopefully I will be as good as a mother as she is.Te amo mami.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 Notes:
CONGRATS!! I am so exited for you guys!!!
What a cute picture!! Your mom is gorgeous! CONGRATULATIONS again and hope you're feeling better! You will be such a good mom, I'm excited for you guys. Kids are the best :)
Felicidades Kris!!!! Que bonito!!! Disfruta cada segundo de esta nueva etapa en tu vida. Te deseo lo mejor a ti y tu nueva familia.
you will be the best mommy, and that picture is priceless!! I am so happy for you guys!! See you tomorrow at the reception.. :)
This is so cute! And I am so exited for you! Yay!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay! I am SO excited for you! Congrats, you will be such a great mom. That's awesome!
Oh my gosh!!! We are SO excited for you! YAY!!! I think it's a girl ;)
That is so cute! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Sorry the pregnancy's been rough so far. Feeling bloated and sick all the time isn't quite as romantic as they make it look in the movies.Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment