Onto more relevant things, my not-so-little brother Ariel got his mission call to serve in the Washington Kennewik (probably mispelled)Mission. He reports to the MTC on October 1st. He is so excited and we are all so happy! It is hard for me to believe that the little three year old boy sitting on a missionary's lap with the missionary's name tag on his bib is actually ready to go on his own mission. Just writing about this is causing tears to trickle down my cheek. Another great blessing for our family is the news that my sister Fabi and cutest brother-in-law Oscar are expecting their first little one. I am so excited to be an aunt! A friend of mine once commented that the things that define her life are the "little moments", more so than the spectacular and sporadical events. I couldn't agree more. I am so grateful for these little moments and for the special touch they bring to my life.

3 Notes:
Yo muero de ganas de ver esa película Kris, si te gustó, te aconsejo que veas la anterior: Batman begins. De igual forma, están las que dirigió Tim Burton hace como 15 años: Batman y Batman returns.
I agree - we LOVED Batman!!! How are you guys doing? We were in Utah for like a day this week but didn't have time to see anyone, which was sad :( Next time...
How exciting!!! It's weird to watch our siblings get big and have really big experiences, hu? SOunds like they are fabulous experiences though! Congrats!!! I showed grandad your blog, he loved it!! I was showing off his amazing grandson and your anniversary celebration, he's impressed! Hey, check out my blog and see if you're interested in a GNO on Friday!!! Love to have you there!
Post a Comment