BlogPhoto2012

Khloe turned 1

I know I sound like a broken record but I honestly cannot believe how fast time just passes me by. I feel that with Khloe, life cheated me out of more time. I remember feeling like Kami was growing up but still able to savor the process. Perhaps it is because she had my undivided attention, as opposed to having 2 children and having to do my best to give each the attention they needed, but this little girl went from being a snuggly newborn to a feisty toddler who will only cuddle with me if she is sick.
Khloe, we love you so, so much. You have been such a wonderful addition to our family. You make us laugh, smile, and too often shake our heads from the stubbornness,  over-zealous desire to explore all things (trashcans not excluded), insatiable appetite, and amplified shrieks of both delight and impatience...which, by the way, I do not understand. You can't stand to wait for me or Dad to slice up a strawberry without screaming yet you seem to be ok taking your sweet time learning to walk, even though it means that it takes more effort to keep up with your sister :)

You know, Kami at your age was at least talking already...but I won't complain anymore since your first and only word so far is "Mama".

We love you sweetheart. Thank you for coming into our lives.
K2
k3
K1
k4
k6
k5
k7
k8
k9

Do ya think she enjoyed it?!
k11
k10
k12
k13

2 Notes:

Jessica Sandberg said...

Que chula esta Khloe! Te quedaron divinas las fotos!

Kristal said...

Gracias Jessi!! :)