BlogPhoto2012

3 going on 13

Kami, I can't believe you are turning 4 so soon... I wish I could bottle you up to keep you from growing up. You are such a little delight to be around. Daddy and I love you so, so much...and we love getting to know the Kami that is constantly evolving.


 
 All About Kamila- age 3

1. What is your name? Kamila with a K in my name.

2. What is your favorite thing to do: playing with my friends

3. What makes you happy? Playing nicely.

4. What is your favorite food? Maccaroni and cheese

5. What is your favorite treat? Spinach

6. What is your favorite song? Rumor Has It (Adelle) and Last Christmas (Wham)

7. What is your favorite color? Purple

8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A big Sunbeam.

9.  What are you afraid of? Monsters

10. What is your favorite movie? Jack and Sally

11. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go? Olive’s house…I already went there.

12. Who is your best friend? Olive and Skylar and Alyssa

13. What is your favorite toy? Horsies and the barbies.

14. What is your favorite dessert? Apple pie.

15. What is your favorite thing about Khloe? Playing with her.

16. What is your favorite thing about Daddy? Hugging him

17. What is your favorite thing about Mommy? Hugging you.

18. What is your favorite book?

19. Where do you want to get married? With Porter in the Salt Lake Temple.



_DSC8225B _DSC8255B _DSC8209B _DSC8298B _DSC8306B

0 Notes: