Kamila and I were able to fly down to El Paso to be there for Fabi's baby shower. I love going home, especially when it entails leaving behind cold, snowy weather that lingers in Utah. The one thing that I do not enjoy is having to leave Chip behind.
Hopefully the next time that we make our way down to Texas, it will be the 3 of us.
Fabi's shower was complete with a scrumptious cake, beautiful decorations, ingenious entertainment (thanks to my wonderful and very talented cousin Jessica), and loved guests. Even the windy day ceased to matter once it all got going!
I was also able to take some maternity shots of Fabs, which you can see here.
I was sad to leave but very excited to see Chip. I was even more excited when I came home to what looked like a brand new floor in the kitchen (we have old linoleum "white" floor that looks so yucky that I have been tempted to just get on my knees and scrub away with a sponge and bleach- won't have to do that anymore!), a house that was spic and span, chocolate covered strawberries and an elephant made out of towels on our bed. He recreated it to look just like our hotel room in Playa del Carmen, Mexico from when we were there last Thanksgiving.
Don't you wish your husband was as sweet as mine? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Notes:
Wow! Go Chip, what a sweetheart!
Post a Comment