BlogPhoto2012

Vegas Time!!




For the second time this year, we are heading out to Vegas to play a little. Ruth, one of my good friends from Mérida, México is coming to visit tomorrow and we are mainly going to do the honors of introducing her to the over-rated prestiged Sin City. I do have to add that no one has to twist my arm to go to Vegas (unless it means going during the months of July or August--it is HOT as heaven's nemesis), so I am quite excited about it.

The last couple of times we have been there they have been pretty much "we are here, let's walk down the strip and time to go" kind of a thing and this time I will actually get to venture during the day as opposed to 12pm and discover all of Vegas' jewels. The super exciting thing is that my friend and I are going to Cirque du Soleil's KÀ!! I have heard both negative and positive feedback, mostly positive, but who cares?! It's Cirque du Soleil! Anyway, enough bragging. By the way, we are also very excited to stay at Ryan and Brigitte's house and see them and my darling nephew and nieces. Stay tuned for Sin City report!

1 Notes:

Amber said...

I'm so jealous you are going to that show! I love them! Have so much fun, and I expect a full report when you get back. :)