Chip's favorite holiday of all time is Halloween and I think his fancy for it has rubbed off on me big time. I LOVE decorating our house for it. Last year, we got really, ridiculously into it and it was so creepily done that it scared away trick-or-treaters! Literally. There were daunted little kids standing on the sidewalk in front of our home being pushed by their parents to go collect their treats. Their faces were awesome. Chip even set up speakers by the door with really creepy halloween sounds and music. This year we are almost done, but we want to make it even scarier than last year. Thought we would share our progress. Cackle, cackle!
well done. Your house is decorated so spookily! (is that even a word?) I also love halloween and hope one day cody won't mind when I blow his hard earned money on ALL of the halloween gear. Until then I will have to enjoy pictures of your house, so keep up the spooky spirit.
2 Notes:
well done. Your house is decorated so spookily! (is that even a word?) I also love halloween and hope one day cody won't mind when I blow his hard earned money on ALL of the halloween gear. Until then I will have to enjoy pictures of your house, so keep up the spooky spirit.
Me encanta tu casita, Kris. Wish we were there to see it in person! Love ya!
Post a Comment